A Channeled Spirit message from the High Council of Orion:
by Holly Hawkins Marwood ~
“Greetings, Dear Ones. We are the High Council of Orion.
When you feel physically or emotionally collapsing, low or drained here’s what you can do to create an instant shift. The reasons these suggestions will work is because you are moving your energies and as you know, emotions are “energy in motion.” You can easily change your emotions and the energies in your body with these simple experiences.
Try any or all of these when you are feeling low and lackluster physically or emotionally. Or you can try them anytime to keep your energy and your emotions flowing.
- Dance: Dance in a way your body wishes to move. Move your arms and legs in as many directions as you can. Shrug your shoulders. Move your hips. Your major joints hold your emotions for you so as you move, you release stored emotions. Shifting your energies by moving your body through as many planes as you can, breaks up patterns and stagnant energy.
- Move Your Body in Other Ways: Get out for a walk, do some yoga, ride a bike, run around your backyard or even move around your home in a circuit! Clean your home. It doesn’t need to look like “exercise.” Just move your body to move your energy. Stuck energy moves as your body is moving!
- Your Breath: Your breath is tied into your feelings and your overall energy. First, pay attention to the flow of your breath and then consciously slow it down. Breathe in slowly and out slowly and see how deeply you can breathe.
As you are paying attention to this type of breath, you are slowing down your mind and your emotions follow right along. As you slow your breathing you begin to match the natural state of your breath when you are relaxed and content. Your emotions follow your breathing rate. If you do this for 3 – 5 minutes you will feel a big shift in how you are feeling both physically and emotionally.
Side Benefit: A great side benefit of this practice is that you are automatically brought into your NOW. Your mind will not be as focused on the past or future, which are the common places it likes to go to keep you worried, upset or agitated.
- Put Your Hands on Your Heart & Solar Plexus (navel area): Close your eyes down. Take a deep breath and place one hand on each of these areas at the same time. The act of placing your hands on these two chakra centers of your body puts you into connection with your heart energies and your seat of power. Take a few moments to breathe and focus on your hands on these areas. This will center you, ground you and elevate your experience of calm.
- Take a Bath: Being in the energy of water, especially if you are in the bath while the water is filling the tub, you are immersing yourself in the transformation of water. As the water is filling your bath, the negative ions are flowing which is very elevating! You know how good it can feel to be by the ocean, a river or a waterfall? That is due to the positive effect of all the negative ions generated by moving water!
- Tap into What you Need Right in that Moment: When feeling poorly, either physically or emotionally, it is easy to disconnect from yourself. One of the best ways to get connected is to tune in and, literally, ask yourself what you really need.
Taking the time to do this for yourself gets you into your NOW MOMENT and also opens you up to a solution that could be quite easy for you to do for yourself. This gives you an opportunity to nurture yourself right where you are, in that moment. It is a kind, loving act to say to yourself: “What do you need right now?” or “What can I do for you?” (as if you are asking another person). You’ll be surprised by what you hear! Then, you can choose to do that for yourself as a profound act of self-love.
- Ground Yourself in Nature: Getting a good dose of Vitamin N (Vitamin Nature) is always supportive in changing oneself from feeling low to feeling better or more elevated. Whether you’re headed out into your own yard or out into nature in your area, getting amongst the trees, rocks, land (without cement and asphalt), running water, birds and all the flora and fauna puts you into a different vibrational field which can support your shift.
This is even more effective, or powerful, if you are intentional while you are in these energies: intend that being in that environment will help and support you. Consciously connect with the positive energies coming from everything in your environment. If it is winter time, you might feel that the dormant plants cannot support you. Recall that they are alive, just in their resting phase. They can truly support you!
An integral part of getting your dose of Vitamin N is to be in the sun’s energies as well. If possible, be in sunlight, even if it is cold. Allow yourself to receive the energies of the sun. Take it all in!
- Find Someone to Help or Support: One of the best ways we can feel better is by helping someone else. Reach out to someone with the intention of supporting them, seeing what you can do for them or simply ask them how they are doing. The focus of your energies is fully on them. Uplifting others through your care will automatically uplift your energy!
Even if you’re not sure who to reach out to, you can do this by smiling at someone with the intention of sharing some positive energy with them, help someone at the store who looks as if they need assistance, clean out your closet to donate your items to those who are in great need, or find a place to volunteer your time.
Your generosity of spirit, shared with others will lift you up as well.
Anyone of these options will give you that instant energy lift! Try the ones that feel right to you, or allow these to spark new ideas. New ideas mean you are in a creative vortex that is elevating!
Be Blessed. We are the High Council of Orion.”
Holly is an International Akashic Records Instructor & Reader as well as a Conscious Channel for many Multi-Dimensional Guides. She is the co-founder of the Universal Sphere® as well as several Soul Activations brought through from these guides. She teaches and offers sessions internationally, online and locally in Northern California. Contact Holly at www.Soul-Genesis.com or Holly@Soul-Genesis.com Learn more about Holly and her areas of expertise.